Bright Pattern Nails


This week I had an urge to paint my nails with a really bright, vibrant pattern. This is the result!








They definitely succeed in being bright! About halfway through painting them I got so fed up and annoyed by them. It was a hot day and I was a little bit tired so my patience was really tested with these. Oops!




I think because my last nails had such a great reaction on twitter and tumblr (Giovanna tweeted them and put them in her blog and Tom retweeted her tweet, AMAZING!), what I painted on my nails next would always be a bit of a disappointment. However I have definitely painted worse designs on my nails, so I'm not too upset with them! my thumb is my favourite nail, it was the first one I did before I got annoyed with them!


Here's my design process for these nails. I think they may have worked better with less colours or a different colour scheme, but you don't improve without learning from your mistakes!


What do you think? Do you like really bright colours like this on your nails?

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts