Wimbledon Nails

As Wimbledon starts on Monday I thought it would be appropriate to paint my nails accordingly!




I had a complete nightmare this week as my computer had a breakdown and so I was without it for 4 days, including a day I normally post on here! I was so disappointed as I was determined to post on here twice a week. Hopefully I will able to do so in the future as normal! :( This meant I had to get a new hard drive and so I don't currently have any of my old nail photos on this hard drive but this should be fixed soon! Also I don't have photoshop so I can't crop and edit my photos like normal, which is quite annoying!



Moving on to this week's nails! I absolutely love Wimbledon so I knew I had to show this on my nails! For the design I painted the logo, strawberries, tennis rackets, tennis balls and the white outfits they have to wear at Wimbledon. I later changed the colour of the rackets on my middle finger as I didn't like the brown and purple and green are the colours deeply associated with Wimbledon, and it fits in with the logo on my thumb.

In 2007 I was lucky enough to visit Wimbledon on the first day of the tournament with my school and I got to see Serena Williams play! I was only 12 at the time and it was such a great experience and ever since I've been completely obsessed with following tennis! In this photo I thought I'd be clever and pose with my tennis ball from then but my hand was too small to hold it properly!



I thought I was going to have trouble fitting the logo on my thumb as it such a small space but it wasn't as difficult as  I thought. However instead of writing 'The Championships' I only had room for 'Championship'!


What do you think? 

Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading my blog!

Comments

Popular Posts