Mario Inspired Nails


These are my nails inspired by Mario!





I painted these nails 2 years ago, and were one of the first designs I felt  proud of at the time. However I wasn't very good at taking photos of them or getting the right pose to show them better, however I didn't think I would ever share them with anyone! They were also the first time I noticed my nails had got longer and I was quite proud of this too!



Mariokart is one of my favourite games and so I just had to devote my nails to Mario at some point. I like how each design is quite simple but they look effective together, although maybe I should have tried to paint Mario himself! I used Barry M's Turquoise as the base and various acrylic paints as always to create the design. 


Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts