Vintage Rose Nails

Hello! I've been wanting to do some pretty vintage floral nails for a while and so this week I did exactly that!

Vintage Floral Rose Nail Art

I don't think my nails have ever looked so pretty!


Vintage Floral Rose Nail Art

I love vintage patterns like this with pretty flowers and the lace like detailing! I hadn't noticed until I finished painting them but they have a Cath Kidston feel to them - I didn't do this deliberately!

Vintage Floral Rose Nail Art

It was after I had done my lace flower nails I wanted to do more of a 'pretty' design with the lace effect! I also knew I wanted to use pale blues and pinks as they work so well for the vintage pattern!

Vintage Floral Rose Nail Art

I used Barry M's 'Huckleberry' for the base colour and acrylic paint for the design! It was waiting for all the layers to dry that took most of the time for these nails! I really enjoyed painting the little tiny roses, it doesn't matter if they don't look realistic as it's part of the design!

Vintage Floral Rose Nail Art

I really love the colours in this design! Although I think it may have worked better if I had just done the design as an accent nail and polka dots on my other nails, but I do like to have all my nails looking similar!


Thanks for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts