Cupcake and Teacup Nails

Hello everyone, as this week saw the return of the biggest programme on British TV this week, The Great British Bake Off, I had to recognise this with my nails! 






I've had quite a hectic week with some family issues and so I haven't had much time to spend with my nails as obviously family must come first!


However I am pleased with the outcome of these nails! I love painting little cupcakes as they're so cute! I also enjoyed adding the teacups to some nails to give it more of an afternoon tea theme! Although I think it would have been nicer if I had incorporated the teacups and cupcakes together on all nails!


I used 'Rose Hip' for the base and as usual the rest of the design is acrylic paint! I think the cupcakes look a little plain as I forgot to paint on some sprinkles!


I'm also quite impressed that I managed to do a design without any blue in it haha!

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!


Comments

Popular Posts